Morning - group lessons, maximum 4 horses per group
Afternoon - A group lesson or coached individual tests (any EA or FEI test)
Riders must advise of their preference (of group lesson or individual test) one month prior.
Also to attend lectures, demonstrations and activities held at the rallies, and all other activities and functions.
Members receive a monthlynews blast.
Associate members may attend unmounted at any rally for lectures, demonstrations and activities held at the rallies, and all other activities and functions. Enables discounts on competition and training day entry fees. Members receive a monthly news blast.
New Members Information
All prospective new members and their mounts need to be assessed by one of our instructors prior to the start of our season. This is nothing too hard, really just an opportunity to work out which group you will fit into best. A group assessment session is usually held on the club grounds in February. If you are unable to attend the group assessment session you will need to arrange, at your own expense, a private assessment with one of our instructors.
Riders must wear approved riding boots and riding helmet
Protective headgear must conform with one of the current approved safety standards:
• Current Australian standard AS/NZS 3838 (2006 onwards) provided they are SAI Global marked.
• New Australian standard ARB HS 2012 provided they are SAI Global marked.
• Current American standards ASTM F1163 (2004a or 04a onwards) provided they are SEI marked, or SNELL E2001.
• Current British standard PAS 015 (1998 or 2011) provided they are BSI Kitemarked
• Interim European Standard VG1 (01.040: 2014-12) with or without BSI Kitemark.
See Documents for membership form